The high-comfort baby and child carrier made of Storchenwiege® sling fabric
From newborns to toddlers
With the Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier you can comfortably carry your child from birth (roughly 3.5 kg) to max. 15 kg tummy to tummy and on your back.
The Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier is made of 100% cotton using the Storchenwiege® sling fabric, which has a diagonally elastic weave and has stood the test of many years. As there is no padding in the back section, it is ideal to bring out the supporting effect of the diagonally elastic woven Storchenwiege® fabric.
The bar in the child's leg area can be widened so that the child, whatever age, always adopts the anatomically correct, splayed "frog" position which is so important for the development of young hips. Its back and hips can develop healthily.
The comfort of the Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier is rounded off by an integrated head support and a hood. It is even more comfortable to wear thanks to the padded shoulder straps and a belt which is also padded and adjustable, with a breakaway clasp.
The Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier perfectly combines the advantages of our slings with those of a high-comfort baby carrier. The Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier can be slipped on in no time: right from the start, you and your baby will feel closely connected, safe and sound!
The NEW Storchenwiege BabyCarrier (Model 2015) offers even more comfortable babywearing thanks to the following improvements:
- The narrower, slightly shortened back section makes carrying small babies even better.
- A drawstring allows the BabyCarrier to be adjusted ideally at the back of the neck.
- The head support runs diagonally past baby’s head: it does not cover her face and she can have a good look around.
- At the point where the shoulder strap attaches there is a removable band which is also designed to provide a good view, especially for smaller babies.
- The head support also holds up even larger children’s heads well, for example if they have fallen asleep.
- The BabyCarrier is padded at the back of the knees to make baby feel even happier.
- The back section is slightly longer below the tummy strap, making it more pleasant for you to carry bigger children on your back.
- The new Storchenwiege® BabyCarrier comes with a chest strap, especially for the back carry.